They wanted to create a content-driven channel to drive incremental booking revenue.
iProspect set the following plan:
- Develop a strategy that puts unique content front and centre.
- Leverage consumer information to create a valuable and user-centric experience.
- Create an amplification framework to drive measureable performance that leads to incremental revenue across key properties in priority markets.
The first objective was to create a content hub that was un-branded, but still enabled Starwood’s brands to use it as a viable promotional channel in a discrete manner.
Through expansive dives into consumer profiling iProspect identified reoccurring ‘interest’ patterns within each of its customer segments: affluent travelers, carefree singles, business travelers, budget conscience families, and older travelers. These interests were then used to inform the key content pillars and targeting matrix for amplification activity.
With the content strategy in place, the MOMENTUM.TRAVEL website was created, providing an experience to aspirational travellers that stands alone as a unique brand. While its content is mostly unbranded, key interest points were paired with subtle nods to correlating brands, where relevant, to drive traffic directly to the brand websites.
iProspect’s amplification program achieved several key objectives with respect to its initial strategic response:
- Optimising Performance: audience insights from the discovery phase allowed quick targeting of audience segments with a high degree of expected engagement.
- Building brand advocates: using various ad units such as Facebook Canvas to leverage video and other engaging creatives, following on MOMENTUM’s own Facebook Page rapidly.
- Remarketing: working with the client’s partner – Possible, remarketing campaigns were executed off the back of the amplification activity delivered against the revenue objective of this project.
- Test and Learn: Each amplification tactic had its advantages, and played a specific supportive role in relation to each other.
Call of Duty: Fuel up for Battle
Original Game Development: The Chaotic Co-op Moving Simulator!
KFC Gaming Bucket
Connecting gaming to commerce
ViiV Healthcare: Delivering Unique Customer Journeys
ViiV is focused on building customer experiences for healthcare professionals and patients. With the amount of digital noise that physicians hear every day, the client needed ...
A digital partnership breaking the rules of the category
Jaguar Kicking Goals
Using the power and culture of sport to drive brand growth and sell cars in a consistent declining luxury car market with tiny budget: Jaguar, Dentsu X, MKTG and Melbourne Football club score bi...
Big4 Digital Experience
Partnering with BIG4, Isobar produced a digital content platform to elevate your experience booking a local getaway.
BWM dentsu: If it’s not genuine, it could be from anywher...
Imitation and fraudulent car parts are a significant problem. This campaign warns that unless you demand the genuine article, who knows what you’ll get.
BWM dentsu: Remove the barrier – The Dylan Alcott Foundation
People with disability are twice as likely to be unemployed as their able-bodied counterparts. All because of a barrier we can’t see – the unconscious bias of employers.
BWM dentsu: Homeless Delivery - Deliveroo
95% of homeless Australians own mobile phones, but don’t have access to food.
We created a ‘Donation Tile’ in the Deliveroo app that allowed Homeless recipients to order free meals direct...
BWM dentsu: The Golden Nugget – Bowel Cancer Australia
Bowel cancer used to be an “old person’s” disease but it’s now the deadliest cancer among young Australians.
To get their attention and teach them the value of checking their poo, we crea...
BWM Dentsu: The Boxing Day Presale – Latitude Financial S...
Boxing Day is Australia’s biggest sales day. It’s also the busiest.
To launch Latitude’s new Low Rate Mastercard before Christmas, we helped customers beat the crowds by bringing Boxing D...
Isobar: The Perfect Candidate – Australian Futures Project
Working with Australian Futures Project, we shifted Australia’s national conversation during election time.
Transforming the role of retail
Disrupting the sports consumer industry
Enhancing the buzz of playing the lottery online
Transforming the way people travel the world