increase of in-flight purchases since launch
in 9 languages across 14 regions
page views per month
customers per year
Jetstar faces significant competition both within the airline industry and the digital experience landscape. Customer expectations are influenced as much by other airlines as by AirBnB, Netflix and Disney.
Jetstar engaged Isobar to support on a number of key challenges, from improving their teams and overall business direction, reimagining the consistency of their consumer experience, maintaining and delivering 23 websites and booking platforms (and in multiple languages), as well as improving their speed to market with new products and innovations.
Isobar worked directly with Jetstar to plan out a set of ecosystem milestones to deliver on their ambition by 2020. This included projects such as:
- A brand refresh
- Creating a Jetstar experience language
- A .Com launch
- Launching a new booking engine
- Optimisation: focusing on tactical experience updates and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
- Global flight access - combining Qantas and Jetstar into one home
- Improving Club Jetstar and transforming it into a membership everyone can enjoy
- Developing a 'manage my booking' functionality
- Creating a mobile app
- Created and embedded a culture of experimentation into their workplace
- Travel inspiration hub, blending content and commerce in one place
- Enabling customers to add a flight, hotel or car with a simple click
- A 5 billion transactional platform with 20%+ increase of in-flight purchases since launch.
- FY19 saw $3.6M+ in ancillary revenue and $21M+ in flight revenue.
- 200% increase in Club Jetstar acquisition and renewal (membership programme)
- Delivery and maintenance of 23 websites in 9 languages across 14 regions.
- A business critical part of the ecosystem, supporting 200M page views per month and 150M customers per year.
- The fastest, most performant airline website in the sector, handling 80% of the business’ booking revenue with and 99% supported by a 24/7 SLA.
- End-to-end increases in customer experience and usability metrics including NPS, CAST/CES and PURE Usability across the entire ecosystem.
- High product and delivery team satisfaction and retention through capability uplift programmes.
ACARA (Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Aut...
Securing the future by digitising the Australian curriculum.
ANZ’s largest drinks company partners with Merkle to develop a Salesforce solution to unify customer experience and support future growth.
Canon Production Printing
Merkle partners with Canon Production Printing Australia Pty Ltd to build a future-proofed technology stack using Salesforce.
Canon Production Printing Australia creates innovative techno...
Merkle partners with Mighty Craft to build a unique Salesforce-driven B2B2C solution that simplifies and improves the B2B customer experience and enables their portfolio of brands to grow their ...
Global brand distributor True Alliance pivots to digital in response to COVID-19, supported by Salesforce and Merkle.
Since 1982, True Alliance has helped more than 20 of the world’s most...
CHOICE – Personalisation with privacy
Consumer advocacy group CHOICE partnered with Merkle Australia and Salesforce to create a unified view of its members, enabling it to better understand their needs and deliver more value for the...
Tourism Tropical North Queensland - Transformation throug...
Merkle Australia worked with Tourism Tropical North Queensland to create a chatbot, "Locals of Tropical North Queensland", which communicates with tourists via Facebook Messenger to provide info...
Tabcorp - Betting on digital experiences
Tabcorp has partnered with Merkle to overhaul its data environment and marketing technology stack to support exceptional customer experiences.
Confronting the public with the Disease Dilemmas of real people to accelerate donations
We helped PayPal maintain its leading position in the market - and now entering the BNPL space - with an awareness and consideration campaign. We leveraged highly targeted audience tactics to nu...
Our team drove significant awareness from a base of zero and primed the market for Polestar’s Australian launch of its first all-electric car, the Polestar 2; reaching 300% of their test drive t...
Call of Duty: Fuel up for Battle
Original Game Development: The Chaotic Co-op Moving Simulator!
KFC Gaming Bucket
Connecting gaming to commerce
A digital partnership breaking the rules of the category
Jaguar Kicking Goals
Using the power and culture of sport to drive brand growth and sell cars in a consistent declining luxury car market with tiny budget: Jaguar, Dentsu X, MKTG and Melbourne Football club score bi...
Big4 Digital Experience
Partnering with BIG4, Isobar produced a digital content platform to elevate your experience booking a local getaway.
If it’s not genuine, it could be from anywhere - Toyota
Imitation and fraudulent car parts are a significant problem. This campaign warns that unless you demand the genuine article, who knows what you’ll get.