Account Manager (m/f)
You will be responsible for establishing and managing client relationship, on a daily basis. Discussing and activating media strategy, advising on communication approach, and working with full service inhouse team to deliver integrated marketing solutions across Media, Creative and Tech divisions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Client Account Leadership, including managing client relationship on a day-to-day basis
- Comms strategy, consulting, innovative thinking and flawless execution of media campaigns
- Understand and adopt new techniques and technologies relevant for clients’ media strategies
- Provide and discuss industry information on media, markets and related dynamics
- Manage day-to-day expectations of clients and deliverables under extremely tight timelines
- In combination with our trading team, provide stewardship of all media placements
Your key skills:
- Build and maintain trusting, collaborative relationships with clients
- Strong service ethic
ed, precise, analytical brain
- A high degree of agility in a fast-paced environment
- Work collaboratively with other team members in a full-service environment
- Express oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications, present with passion
- Aid in the development of client presentations that are clear, compelling and persuasive
Your experience and required knowledge:
- 3+ years of media planning, buying and account management experience in a media agency
- Understanding of key research sources such as AGB Nielsen, MEDIApuls, BRANDpuls
- Knowledge of current trends and innovations in media
- excellent knowledge of Croatian and English in speech and writing
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. You will also have full access to dentsu’s international training and development programs, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Send your CV by 9.12.2020 end of day to email@example.com
About the Company:
When you join dentsu, you are part of a +66,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realize why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming, you.