John Brown Media picks up 8 gongs at the 2019 CMA awards – including winning Best Large Content Agency
The International Content Marketing Awards is the biggest night in the content marketing calendar. Agencies from across the world offer up their greatest work from the past 12 months for judgement by some of the biggest names in marketing.
The event provides the industry with a stunning showcase of talent, expertise, inspiration and insight for brand marketers the world over.
Hosted by comedian Rob Beckett, it was a great evening for John Brown Media, which picked up an impressive eight gongs including the overall winner of Best Large Content Agency of the year.
- Winner:Best Large Content Agency
- Gold for Best Content Platform: MoneySense – NatWest
- Gold for Best Use of Print: Reach out and Touch – Sappi Europe
- Silver for Best B2B Campaign: MoneySense – NatWest
- Silver for Designer of the Year: Kerry Wakefield – Waitrose & Partners
- Bronze for Best Automotive: MINI Creative Club (John Brown South Africa)
- Bronze for Best Intercompany Engagement: The Roger Collective – Virgin Management Group
- Bronze for Best Use of Imagery: Waitrose & Partners Food
2019 has been an impressive year for John Brown. The global new-business effort has seen a number of high-profile wins such as Sam's Club and Loblaws. The largest was Sam's Club in the US; launching a data-driven ECRM content programme about which the Sam's Club CMO said: “John Brown’s thinking was head and shoulders above all other agencies.”
Wins have led to the opening of new offices in San Francisco, Toronto, Tel Aviv and Stockholm. As well as hiring the best creative talent in the industry, investment has continued in our advanced data, media activation and retargeting capabilities in order to deliver the very best content programmes for our clients.
John Brown Media CEO, Andrew Hirsch, said,“I'm very proud of everyone at John Brown who has won a CMA award and would like to extend my congratulations to all CMA member agencies for the consistently great content that is created. All of the teams at John Brown continue to bring to life wonderful stories on behalf of our clients, so I am delighted that our hard work has been recognised by winning the ultimate accolade of Best Large Content Agency.”